Friday 28 December 2007

Hi from Greece!





Hello partners!
I am Katerina Papoutsi. I teach greek and mathematics to students from foreign countries and music to the entire school. Our school is at Kardamyla, a village in Chios (an island in eastern Greece). I am glad to be a part of this project. I have no experience but I will do my best and other teachers offered to help me too: Nicky Dagiamou (english teacher), Giorgos Sarras (physical education teacher) and Natasha (teacher who knows about dances). I send you some photos of us, teachers and students, school celebrations e.t.c. Hope to hear from you all soon.
Best regards,
Katerina





This is me, Katerina Papoutsi.













Nicky Dagiamou (english teacher).














Giorgos Sarras (physical education teacher).












Natasha (teacher for foreign students and dance).




These are some recent photos from school celebrations:



1 comment:

António Silva said...

Hi Katerina, Nicky, Giorgos and Natasha. It's wonderful to have you all in our blog! Your students look fantastic! 2008 will be a great year and we'll work hard so that our students can enjoy eTwinning as much as we do.
Congratulations.